Saturday, March 14, 2009

WORD OF THE DAY - Saturday 14 March 2009


Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives Him that sent me. (John 13:20)


Our Only One, True and Living God, our Father in Heaven ~ Thank you for this new day that dawns with the sunshine of your presence that lights up this entire created world. Help us to have stronger faith in the One and Only Son whom you sent to save our sinful souls. Give us courage and wisdom as we work to persuade all humanity that we can't have you without having Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.
Photo: Larisa, Deputy Director of the orphan's home in Inta, Russia with Galina. This institution allowed us to present Russian language New Testaments to all the children and invited us to conduct studies with them when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment