Friday, July 17, 2009

WORD OF THE DAY - Friday 17 July 2009


Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against you. (Psalm 119:11)

Most Holy and Wise God, our Father in Heaven ~ As we consider the wonders of this created world that we have been given for a time, Help us to dig deeper into your inspired word that will lead us to the secret of eternal life - if we will only believe and obey. In Jesus name, Amen.

Photo: A Saturday morning breakfast at the Dalraida Church of Christ. Men in the congregation, that are my associates in a Tuesday morning Bible study prepared and served me and Galina a breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, grits and a few other goodies. They did this to encourage us before we left on our last journey that took us to Nikolaev for the first time. Soon, we leave on another trip to continue what we started in that city of Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment