Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WORD OF THE DAY - Wednesday 29 July 2009


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:12-13)

Glorious and Powerful God, our Dear Father in Heaven ~ Thank you from the depths of our heart for all that we receive from your vast treasures on this new day. We are indebted to ordinary men such as the apostles chosen by our Lord, to learn how to live contentedly in all situations. Give us wisdom and patience as we constantly attempt to live this good life as we wait for the huge surprises in store for the forgiven faithful. In Jesus name, Amen.


Preaching on the first Sunday that we arrived in Nikolaev on this series of labors for Jesus Christ that began on 24 July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment