Saturday, August 22, 2009

WORD OF THE DAY - Saturday 22 August 2009


When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. (Revelation 1:17-18 NIV)

All Glorious and Majestic God, our Dear Heavenly Father ~ Thank you for this new day that arrives with various blessings and opportunities to accomplish our duty to Christ our Master. Help us never to be afraid as we put all our trust in Him who came to be like us in all respects. Enliven our hopes as we consider the fact that we can have total confidence in Jesus to lead us safely to our heavenly home. In Jesus name, Amen.

New friends Luda and Stepan attended our meetings this week and had many good questions and expressed their intention to return for our worship services on Sunday. Luda received a letter from the response team that works with the TV program where Alexander Prokopchuk preaches to a large audience throughout the country of Ukraine. Today we look forward to our Saturday Children's Bible class. Several of the children have been running up to speak to us this week as we walk around the area near where the church is meeting. All of them have the approval from their parents to attend our Bible classes. Thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment