Sunday, May 9, 2010

WORD OF THE DAY - Friday 07 May 2010

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (Matthew 11:28-29)

Most Holy God, our Dear Father in Heaven ~ Thank you for providing us peace and comfort on this new day. As we experience the sorrows and pains of this earthly life, give us a sense of the eternal home of our spirit where we will never die. Lift us up when we are down so that we are useful workers in the Kingdom of Heaven. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

We arrived here in Donetsk about an hour late since the bus was late getting to Nikolaev from Odessa due to the bad road conditions. Now we will arrange for transportation to Slavyansk. Thank you for all the kind words and sincere prayers. We love you all with the love of the Lord, David and Galina

No comments:

Post a Comment